On Sunday I enjoyed my first outdoor meal of the year with my family. We had grilled lamb (recipe to come!), grilled potatoes, a green salad with asparagus and radishes, and chardonnay. It was wonderful and I am grateful that the weather is warming up. I’m also thankful that I live close to my parents and grandfather because I love dining alfresco with them! Here are this week’s links.
• I love a good French 75 and this recipe from Camille Styles has lavender in it. Doesn’t that sound delicious?
• This beautiful macaron pink color palette by Design Seeds might be the inspiration for my next dinner party.
• I can not wait to make Chef John at Food Wishes’ sopa de ajo.
• Glitter Guide has a great round-up of five sangria recipes.
• Julep has an amazing DIY on hanging vases filled with little flowers. I’m definitely going to do them at a future party!
• I’m not a leader of anything, but I appreciated this Inc. article on leading by example.