I’m off to St. Helena today for a mini adventure and wine tasting extravaganza. It’s a little cool in the city right now, so I’m glad to be getting out of town to the North bay. Next week there will be some excitement in the air. Not only does my sister move back to America after being gone for three years, but it’s also a really good friend’s birthday and another wonderful friend’s bridal shower. Here are some links you might find fascinating.
• Julep’s wedding envelope addressing tips are very helpful.
• Wouldn’t it be so lovely to be Martha Stewart? Her,e she hosts a party simply because her peonies are in bloom!
• Check out this awesome video about my favorite bar, 15 Romolo.
• I’m a huge fan of Derek Blasberg, Harper’s Bazzaar‘s editor at large and a man about town. I love his inside look at the fashion and celebrity world — especially this recap of the Cannes film festival!
• A Subtle Revelry rounds up 25 party garland how-tos. This could definitely come in handy!