I hosted a brainstorming lunch last Saturday. Talking with friends and colleagues made me realize I need to add a couple of things to this website. Were you able to notice the changes so far? First, I’ve added a search box to the upper right hand corner; hopefully this will make it easier to find my recipes and entertaining ideas.
To the right middle, there is now a list of my favorite websites. I read these regularly for inspiration. I’m also working on a Facebook page. I’ll let you know when it’s ready to be liked up the wazoo.
Finally, I’m going to start doing a weekly link roundup starting today. These are links I love and things I think you might find informative or interesting.
• One dinner party shot by four different artists is featured on the new Style Me Pretty Living. This goes to show how important it is to find the right photographer!
• If I lived in New York I would totally sign up for a flower designing class taught by the team from Saipua. Here’s a collection of their work curated by Dilly Dallas.
• I love love love the color palatte of mint and gold at this christening on the Sweetest Occasion.
• Tiffani Pratt has created a spring wonderland table for Rue and I’m obsessed with the sherbet streamer garlands.
• How fabulous are these DIY marbled napkins on Coco + Kelly? I’m so going to make them!
• I’ve started freelancing for the bridesmaid dress shopping site Weddington Way. Here’s my first story!