It’s a gorgeous spring day here in San Francisco and I’m feeling grateful for everything that’s in my life, from the checkered tablecloth on my kitchen table to the fact that I’m close with my parents. Here are some links I found fascinating this week.
• I love this purple flower arrangement on Somewhere Splendid.
• Speaking of floral arrangements, I just ordered the flower recipe book that was featured on Design*Sponge.
• At my next celebratory dinner, I’ll use Oh Happy Day’s mini-balloon placecard how to when setting the table.
• How delicious do Aida Mollenkamp’s honey pink lemonade bars with pistachio crust sound?!
• Martha Stewart has launched a line of party supplies that are being sold exclusively at JCPenny. I love these balloons!
• I bookmarked this Marquee Light DIY from Oh, Hello Friend this morning on Pinterest. It will definitely come in handy at a future party!
Image courtesy of Vikki Cruz.