Last Thursday I had an amazing dinner at the restaurant at Wente Vineyards in Livermore. I snapped the above photo before a tour of the property. It was beautiful and I highly recommend you checking it out. Here are some other things you may be interested in:
• The it alfresco decor of summer? Globe lights and Julep has an inspiring selection of images.
• I can’t wait to try this recipe for healthy black bean tostadas from Tasty Kitchen. It’s perfect for meatless Monday.
• Julia introduced me to the artist Nancy Ramirez and now I’m dying to get one of her prints.
• The Sweetest Occasion has a great DIY on number cake toppers. Should I do this for 32?
• Here’s five creative ways to ask your friends to be your bridesmaids — also known as my latest article for Weddington Way.
• Finally, this may seem a little juvenile, but have you seen the trailer for the the next Hunger Games movie? It’s awesome!