I’m feeling like a busy bee today: there’s lots to write about and lots to plan. I’ve got to mass produce 30 bridal shower invitations and figure out the menu for Mother’s Day and a Spanish tapas dinner for 18. So enough talking, here are the links I enjoyed this week. Oh, and I snapped the above photo, of a massive cookbook collection, at the Flour+Water test kitchen. Cool, right?
• Style Me Pretty Living has a great tutorial on arranging grocery store flowers.
• Flower arranging is my new hobby, so here’s another awesome how to make a hand bouquet by Moomah.
• I love this Kentucky Derby inspired wedding shoot on Snippet and Ink.
• I’m jealous of Martha Stewart’s enormous daffodil garden.
• Design Seeds’ cherry palette inspired the look of my brother’s new apartment.
• Did you know I contribute to Forbes travel blog, Startle? Here’s my latest story on the SFMOMA closure.