Today has been stressful, but in the end everything worked itself out. I did something I haven’t done in a really long time: I got behind the driver’s seat of a car and drove. Well, sort of. I reversed the car into another parking spot, but still, it counts! I can’t even remember the last time I drove. Anyway, here are some links I recently enjoyed.
• I would love to make the chorizo and lentil soup that’s on Tasty Kitchen.
• Oh Happy Day’s painted floral tablecloth is inspiring my next watercolor.
• Although I don’t really have any use for bath salts, I bookmarked this wonderful how to on making bath salt favors by Julep. Could come in handy one day.
• A Subtle Revelry has an awesome selection of 25 free fonts.
• Style Me Pretty Living has a great bridal shower idea: a cooking class!
• Finally, my friends at SFist have curated a very useful list of the best bloody Marys in SF.