I’m in a frenzy planning a bridal shower. There is so much to do: print the food labels, make the decorative toothpicks, prepare the menu. Since there’s no time for small talk, here are some links I found entertaining or inspiring this week.
• Camille Styles’ summer crush cocktail recipe reminds me that I need to get a bottle of Lillet.
• I can’t wait to try this Martha Stewart recipe for one-pan pasta.
• If you watch The Bachelorette, you’ve got to read Lost Angeles’ hysterical weekly recaps.
• Uh-oh, Jezebel’s got details on a new study that says we start turning into our mothers at my exact age.
• In other study and aging news, The Atlantic reports that wearing sunscreen daily reduces wrinkles!
• A Beautiful Mess’ post on cocktail sticks is what inspired me to make them for the shower.