After two gloomy days, it’s nice to see the sun again, isn’t it? I’m taking off for a Southern California adventure this evening and I’m so excited to spend the weekend by the beach. If you want to know what I’m up to, follow me on instagram! Check out the links below. I found them to be interesting, inspiring, or just plain cool. Oh and don’t forget to be amazing!
• Daria Webowy has been one of my favorite models for ever and I love this spread of her in the July issue of Spanish Vogue. Thanks for sharing Into the Gloss!
• Departures has an awesome photo shoot of some of the chefs I love gallivanting around Vegas.
• All I have to say about Saveur‘s recipe for Italian pulled pork is yes, please!
• Like the author of this Jezebel story, I too got teary eyed watching this marriage proposal after the announcement of the overturn of Prop 8.
• I want all of the summer days products that are featured on Dallas Shaw’s blog today.
• Snippet & Ink has a bunch of free wedding downloadables from Hello Lucky, an amazing San Francisco-based stationary company.
• The Cut’s slideshow of a five-year old boy/style icon had me cracking up.