On Monday morning, The Bold Italic, a hip online magazine about San Francisco, published my story about bedbugs (aren’t the illustrations by Yina Kim fun?). Yes, I had them and it really, totally sucked. I can’t express how horrible the experience was. If you read the article, you’ll realize how bad it was. Here are some other links I liked this week.
• I hope to try Epicurious’ clams grilled in a foil pouch this weekend at the cabin.
• I’ve been dying for a new fabulous cuff. Maybe I should follow P.S. I Made This’s keepsafe cuff DIY and make my own?
• My siblings and I are prone to ankle sprains, so naturally, I found this New York Times article on the subject to be fascinating.
• These drink feather stirrers by Oh Goodie Designs are tres chic.
• Another recipe I want to try: The Pioneer Woman’s grilled chicken taco salad.
• Check out my latest Forbes story about where Giants Brandon Belt and George Kontos like to eat in San Francisco.