The end of summer always makes me sad. It’s my favorite time of year, so of course, I don’t want it to end. Ever! Luckily, I have some fun things planned for September — including my upcoming birthday. Also, I can’t complain. I’m writing this while sitting on the deck at my family’s cabin in the mountains. The sun is setting and it’s absolutely gorgeous. Okay, enough chatter, here are some links I found relevant this week.
• Dallas Shaw shared Armani’s Eye to Kill fall collection. Last year Julia got me the Rose Titanium color for my birthday and I think it’s time I add another to my makeup collection. These shimmery eye shadows are the best!
• SFGirlbyBay believes “pink fixes everything.” I couldn’t agree more!
• My cousin and I are going to get creative with flowers next week. Which of Design*Sponge’s 10 stunning flower projects should we make?!
• Eater SF has rounded up fall’s most anticipated restaurant openings — I can’t wait for 1760 (it’s in my hood!) and the new Tosca.
• Lastly, I’m in search of a new duvet. What do you think of this one by Serena & Lily?