I’ve been struggling to get into a routine, but little by little, I’m getting there. Last week was the first week in awhile where I worked out every day. This week, I’m still going strong and making sure to post here every day as well. With my favorite holiday coming up, I’m running around like a busy bee! More to come on my Thanksgiving table and menu next week, so stay tuned. Below are some links that I found interesting; I thought you might enjoy them, too.
• Paper Source has a free Give Thanks sign download that I’m printing and incorporating into my turkey day decor.
• Design*Sponge has a brilliant DIY on gold-leafing the inside of oyster shells.
• I love everything event stylist Aaron Hartselle does, including this rustic chic tablescape he created for Rue.
• White-wine poached eggs?! Heidi Swanson, of 101 Cookbooks, teaches us how it’s done.
• Seeing Mrs. Lilien in a fun party skirt totally makes me want one, but which color?
• Say it ain’t so! Eater SF reports on the possible shut down of the San Francisco Chronicle’s food section.
• Something Turquoise has a tutorial on glittered wooden spoons — tres fabulous!
• One of my best friends, Julia Walsh, is Domaine’s newest editor. Her first piece is awesome — it’s about Lauren Conrad’s office redesign.
• Check out my latest Forbes Travel Guide story about the Napa Valley Film Festival.