It’s that one week in January where the weather is exceptionally warm, isn’t it fabulous? You can’t help but be happy when it’s 70 in winter. I’ve been trying to go out less and stay in more, but when it’s gorgeous and the moon is absolutely beautiful, I just want to go out and do something fun. That being said, tonight I’m staying and painting my nails. It is Wednesday after all! Here are links I’ve enjoyed recently.
• The Sweetest Occasion has a roundup of ten free downloadable 2014 calendars, but which one to print???
• Oh Happy Day lists pretty ways to use flowers. Of course, I love them all!
• This sparkling gold bar on Glitter Guide is beyond amazing.
• My friend Daniel’s first book was published. It’s everything you need to know about whiskey.
• If you watch The Bachelor, you must read Lost Angeles hysterical weekly recaps.
• I totally want to make all of my friends this cool cutting board by Design*Sponge.