Last weekend I finally had some down time and was able to write up a few drafts for this little website. Other than that I’ve been working up a storm and checking out all that San Francisco has to offer. Oh and I’ve sort of become addicted to Tinder — I’m not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing or maybe just a crazy thing. Lots of fun stuff planned over the next few weeks including my February dinner party (more on that tomorrow) and a girl’s weekend wine tasting getaway in Arnold. Here are some articles that I’ve enjoyed recently.
• I went to the most amazing 10 year anniversary party for A16 on Valentine’s Day. My friend Amy Sherman, of Cooking with Amy, shares some photos of the event.
• My publisher Forbes Travel Guide has come out with their annual Star Award Winners.
• Speaking of Forbes Travel Guide, did you see my latest story? It’s on San Francisco’s love affair with mezcal.
• Pure Wow shares a quick and easy way to remove nail polish.
• I really liked Refinery29’s life coach tips — especially the one that says to make 2014 less about other people and more about yourself. I’ve been trying to put that into practice lately!
• I love Snippet and Ink’s ideas for decorating envelopes.